Sunday, April 11, 2010

Field Care Tips for your Trophy Tom


Up-Close Outfitters had a great day on the South Carolina opener, here is a picture of their success.


Via the Moose Droppings blog, I found the Annie got her gun blog. Over there I found a great right up Anne has done about taking care of your turkey in the field for mounting. Here is the link,Field care tips for Wild Turkeys check out this article and the rest of her blog, tons of info over there. Anne and her husband own the Colorado Institute of Taxidermy Training, so they know their stuff.
I know I couldn't make it out yesterday, but hopefully some of you did. How did it go, BAG or BUST? I want to hear your stories and see your pictures. Leave a comment or send me an email with some of your pictures. To Daniel "Moose" over at Moose Droppings, I owe you a Thank You for finding these great resources.


Thanks for stopping by,

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment