Friday, December 18, 2009

COME ON SNOW!!!


What is this weather gonna do? I want a heavy snow, probably wont get it though. I dont have much time now to write, so let me send a shout out to Armanti Edwards, senior quarterback at Appstate. Last night you became the first person ever to win the back to back Walter Payton awards. The FCS equivalent of the Heisman Trophy. No one deserves it more.Your courage,coolness under fire and ridiculous set of skills are unmatched. We all hate to see you leave, but cant wait to watch you play on Sundays next year. We may never see any one like Armanti Edwards again at APP or in the FCS, hopefully I am wrong. (We got some studs waiting in the wings) but I cannot wait until next season. Thanks #14 for giving your all for Appstate. GO APPS

No comments:

Post a Comment