Monday, January 4, 2010

Speak your mind



Is there a more beautiful bird then the Aix Sponsa (Wood duck)

The annual NCWRC hearings have begun. Today was the first meeting, hunters and fishermen get to voice their opinion to the NCWRC in hopes of changing the rules. Go to the NCWRC website under my links to find a list of hearings scheduled for your area. This is a great opportunity, dont miss out and then complain when you dont like the rules next year. On another note, Brewer locked me out of my house today. I was experimenting with homemade duck decoys on the back porch and his paw pushed the latch down on the door. I had just come home and locked the front door behind me. Steffi was still 2 hours from being home so I had to hang out at the neighbors until she got home. The worst part of this was that while I was outside, Brewer was inside. Luckily there werent too many casualties, a Christmas tree ornament and a plastic bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment