Sunday, January 3, 2010

Out in the cold


Be careful going after those squirrels this winter

Today my wife, my self and brother in law visited South Bridge Fellowship which is a church in between Raleigh and Durham in Brier Creek Shopping Center. We went there on an invitation of a friend of mine. I am looking forward to going back. There were lots of people, old and young, black and white. The message was solid and it seemed like a great church. We really want to find a church home soon so we can get plugged in and more active in the community. This could be the place.
This afternoon I went out to the game lands with Brewer and my friend with his dog. We just wanted to run the dogs and get into the woods and explore some new areas.It was COLD so we covered a lot of ground. Brewer is out cold on the couch right now. We found some great spots we hadnt seen before. This included some potentially great duck hunting spots, we will see. Scouting around like that is almost as much fun as hunting. I have got to start bringing my camera though, I always forget. Well, there is some good football on right now and I gotta get dinner started. Grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup, mmm mmm good. Until next time, get out and scout around, you will be a better hunter for it. It is small game season right now, have some fun and get more familiar with the land you hunt. You will be surprised what you learn.

-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment